2014年4月20日星期日

The PLAY BOY I met

Okay , so guys , here is my very first English post. If anyone of you detect any grammar mistakes from my very first English post here, do point it out by leaving your comment. (My mother tongue is MANDARIN. x) T_T

What should we talk about ? er...hem...

Yup. That it is.

I would like to tell you a story.A LOVE STORY ,as everybody nowadays only focus on LOVE story,right? Of course as a teen , I love to tell those broken-hearted love stories to whoever interested to become that kind of brainless only-love-story-audience.As I always do - act like a very experienced girl in the love games until the day I met a guy on that meaningless Wednesday.


So let's don't go through the details. This is what I have written in a post @ LINE after that one-day-love-story.

____________________________________________________

Do you still remember the things that I once told you guys I have lost ?

Everything happened like what I had expected before.Every single detail.
I never missed the date ....but sadly I declared,
 I was TOTALLY VERY VERY VERY WRONG indeed.
I thought I'd be the one who actually treat him well as I can.
Apparently when it comes to reality, ALL WENT WRONG.
 His attitude is not what I have thought and imagined during the day before.
I was just too naive.
Having a handsome face can have so much more benefits.Now I realised.
One of my friend always said that he is a guy with an ostensible cheerfulness concealing sadness.And now here comes another condition that would make you not to blame those play boys.

You can't blame them as they will show you their innocent face :" You don't even understand how I feel. I'm a guy with an ostensible PLAYBOY ATTITUDE concealing "little" SINCERITY deepest in the bottom of my heart (that will not be shown easily) ." Woah. Win liao lor. ( Please give him arouse of applause. ) But still, people like me who have zero experience in those dirty love games , BELIEVES them.

He reminds me of a poem we have to study during Form 4 (I guess?

 "He had such quiet eyes. " While explaining the poem, my English teacher take this golden opportunity to teach the girls a love lesson. So, as you can see the reason why I have(ALMOST) fallen to the play boy - never pay attention during the class.

He had such desolate eyes.

I didn't realise.
There were two pools of lies.
Layered with thinnest ice.

Be sure that nice really means nice.

Never to compromise,
with pleasure-seeking guy.
Or not you may lose your heart once or twice.

____________________________________________


Message to the guy that I didn't realise your insincerity that day ,


Hi.

I can still remember the song that we both love to listen. BRITISH LOVE(melancholy) SONG. You pointed at the speaker there to show me.We have the same interest. And I finally find out ,SO ? that means what ? NOTHING la!!  I looked up at you with my goofy beaming face and (The world is just too amazing) I saw you were smiling too. That secret smile .

I could feel the warm and your loyalty through the gloves. However the hand inside the glove , I shouldn't hold it. That is what we called "dangerous". If you(I'm talking to my inner self) want to try the feel of "heart-wrenching", GO AHEAD , no one can stop you. But if you don't , please DON'T ever hold his hand.

He is omnivore ,  never mind to eat whatever foods despite of the palatableness. Girl ,you're not. You're a picky eater. You'll "judge" whatever foods before you decide to eat. You get what I mean?
I can't forgive myself for being a moron on that Wednesday and still feel disappointed to myself even after the day
I met you.

I blamed my savour , my God for not arranging a BETTER person than the previous wrong guy I met in school , but instead a PLAY BOY, a truly pleasure-seeking guy. I just realised it after more than a week. Am I that hungry to hunt a guy that suddenly appears in my life? I asked myself. I can't release myself from the sadness that surrounded me like haze since that Wednesday ,not because of his insincerity but for my naivety.TILL today. 





没有评论:

发表评论